Friday, September 11, 2009

Buh Bye Dream Car

I feel like my world is crashing in on me right now. I know that Joy comes in the morning, but everything feels pitch black.

So, on Wednesday, I was on my way out to Surprise to babysit for my friend Kim. Traffic was great until this guy stopped in the middle of the intersection. For an ambulance going the other direction. On the other side of the median. I stomped on my breaks and came to a dead stop behind him. The lady behind me wasn't able to do that. Her heavy SUV catapulted into my little red car so hard that the little change drawer launched out of its place. The weird thing is that I had a nightmare about being in a car accident that morning. Guess I should have listened to my subconscious.

My car is now totalled. Buh bye dream car. I'm having such a hard time understanding why this happened to me. Seriously, I got to have my car for three months? This is so frustrating. So, in addition to my packed schedule and going out of town for a week, I have to take care of all this car stuff. Now I have paper after paper to sign, visits to the Chiropractor, and car shopping to do. I'm so stinking stressed out.

Pray for a sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment