Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Apathy or action? Your choice.

This is more important than going out this weekend, buying a new outfit, or planning your next vacation. Will we be known as a generation more concerned about ourselves and our stuff, or will we be known for our sacrifices and desire to set things right?

Advocacy against child prostitution is something that I'm becoming incredibly passionate about. Did you know that the average age of entry into prostitution is 13? Does that concern you? It REALLY concerns me. Check the link below for more facts like this one.

It is imperative that we reorder our priorities. This is the only way that we can make a difference. Will your legacy revolve around always having your hair and make up done? How about the great parties you went to? Or maybe your great sense of style? This sounds incredibly shallow to me. I hope it does to you too. So join me.

Let's do something.

http://www.streetlightphx.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment